Commercial Lines Account Manager - Middle to Large
Brown & Brown Insurance Services of California, Inc.
Location: Orange, CA
The ideal candidate would possess the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced working environment. They must be able to communicate professionally with clients, company underwriters and agents. They must be familiar with all aspects of insurance services from the application process to policy analysis.
The qualified candidate will be working with one or two Producers to handle a book of business approximately $800,000 to $1.2 Million in revenue size (not premium size) with middle to large sized accounts. Day to day servicing would include analyzing quotes, preparing proposals, routine coverage questions, endorsement ordering and processing, policy checking and invoicing as well as marketing. Word processing skills are a must. We utilize the AMS system. While knowledge of this system is a plus, we will certainly offer training. Brown & Brown offers excellent salary and benefits packages as well as unlimited career growth potential.
- At least 4 year of experience as a Commercial Lines Account Manager
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task projects and prioritize
- Knowledge of commercial lines insurance coverages and forms
- Currently holds a P&C license in California
- Self motivated and results oriented
- Team Player